Friday, September 7, 2012

.F.E.A.R.



F eeling the fear and doing it anyway
E rasing the thought that it isn't possible
A ccepting who I am and knowing that it IS good enough
R ealizing anything is possible

Lately I have been in a big battle with myself. I am at a time of making some major decisions and having to really push myself and define who I am, where I am going, and what I am doing. I live by and always will the saying of "feel the fear and do it anyway." So tonight I rest it true again. I decided to define a part of the fear I face. But not allow it to stop me, allow it to push me. So what if what I want to do it close to impossible. That word does not exist. Never question that you can't do something, because ANYTHING is possible and limiting yourself is a choice. 

Tezza







1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Very inspiring! Thanks for the post, and yes you can.

    ReplyDelete